“Silver” or Amalgam Fillings Are Making You Sick & Anxious
How do you know if you have Heavy Metal Toxicity?
Below is a more specific checklist of symptoms of metal toxicity poisoning:
- Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body
- Brain fog — state of forgetfulness and confusion
- Chronic infections such as Candida
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea
- Neurological issues – anxiety, depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, ADHD, autism, Crohn’s, ALS
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, indigestion heartburn, and indigestion
- Food allergies
- Dizziness, vitiligo
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety, irritability, anorexia
- Nervous system malfunctions — burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, tremors, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body
- Chronic Fatigue and or Insomnia
- Excess salivation, gingivitis
- Chronic malaise — general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, tremors, and illness
Click here for more on specific metals – https://www.sikhnet.com/news/heavy-metal-toxicity-signs-and-symptoms
How do People Typically Get Mercury Toxicity?
- Amalgam (silver) fillings
- Vaccines, particularly the ones that contain thimerosal, a mercury preservative linked to autism, behavioral, and learning disorders in children
- Eating any seafood, but especially bottom crawler seafood and deep-sea fish that contain high levels of mercury such as oysters, clams, lobster, tuna, mackerel, shark, bass, and swordfish
- For lead – plumbing, lead-based paints, passed from the mother in the womb
- For Cadmium – Tabacco, eating grains, legumes, fish
- Tatoo inc (all)
- Other sources of heavy metals – From aluminum wrappers on things like gum, Aluminum foil cooking especially on cheese, Kitchen tools – aluminum blended especially, Drink from an aluminum can – beer, soda, or seltzer, Passed down in pregnancy – Did your mom have silver fillings? (especially mercury), Fluoride treatment (byproduct of aluminum), Tap water – Coffee or other drinks from restaurants that are not made with purified water, Or ice in restaurants from tap waters, Scratches in metal pots, especially from restaurants – Restaurants are a huge source, Sharpen a knife or using a worn down knife, All beef (grass-fed or not) – cut with metal machinery cutting animal bones, Bone broth especially from cutting with machinery that constantly needs sharpening, Chemtrails in the air, Car’s exhaust, Pharmaceuticals
- The bottom line is we ALL have them and have to detox
Click this link below to watch this documentary on the hazards of Amalgam Fillings
Did you know all “silver” fillings (also called amalgam fillings) contain about 50% mercury? Did you also know mercury is a highly toxic element? In fact, there is no known safe level of mercury exposure.
Mercury Vapor from Fillings
About 75 percent of adults have dangerous “silver” fillings. There is approximately 1,000 mg of mercury in the typical “silver” filling, nearly one million times more mercury than is present in contaminated seafood. Mercury amalgams slowly release mercury vapor. Every time you chew, mercury vapor is released into your bloodstream, where it causes Oxidation in your tissues, and one of the main reasons you develop disease, it also hampers your body’s ability to detoxify itself, which makes you even sicker.
This Shocking Video shows how easily Mercury vapor comes off teeth with these filling
Different Types of Mercury
Methylmercury is mercury combined with carbon. Though this toxic form of mercury is invisible to the naked eye, it’s commonly found throughout the environment. For example, it’s in water, soil, plants, and animals– particularly fish. It’s also common in many household items such as fluorescent lights, batteries, and latex paint.
Elemental mercury is when it has not yet reacted with another substance. Elemental mercury looks like a silvery metal liquid material. This form of mercury will evaporate into a toxic vapor when heated. Elemental mercury is common throughout our lives in items such as thermometers and barometers and also in, Yes, silver fillings.
Why is this Legal?
Good question, and why is it still going on with all the evidence. Countries like Sweden, Norway, and Denmark have banned or restricted the use of amalgam fillings due to its proven toxic and poisonous effects.
How Mercury Fillings Poison Your Body?
If you have a silver filling, every time you chew a small amount of mercury from your filling (about 2-20 micrograms a day) is released into your body.
Chewing gum is especially problematic as it releases an even greater amount of mercury into your system. An increase in temperature in your mouth, for instance, when you drink hot coffee or tea, will also encourage the release of mercury vapors in your mouth.
The Dangers of Mercury Fillings
The effects of mercury-laden fillings are scary. These filings are one of the top contributing causes of mercury poisoning. This can cause a wide range of problems, including tremors, insomnia, headaches, nerve damage, kidney problems, and respiratory failure. More here – https://www.epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury
In one recent study by the University of Washington, researchers found that the low-level release of mercury toxins into the body from a dental tooth filling can lead to long-term brain damage.
Pregnant Women & Children at High Risk
It’s important to note that pregnant women and those who plan to get pregnant are especially at risk. This is due to mercury exposure being proven to have a devastating impact on the health of unborn fetuses and children.
4 in 10 People May Be Especially Vulnerable to Mercury’s Toxic Effects
It’s not only pregnant women and children who are at risk from mercury exposure. Anyone can potentially be harmed, including the 4 in 10 people with certain genetic variants making them especially vulnerable to long-term, low-level release of mercury from fillings.
BEWARE! Amalgams Must Be Removed PROPERLY
It should be clear that there’s simply no such thing as a safe mercury filling. However, please do NOT make the mistake of having your amalgam fillings removed by a dentist who is not properly and specifically trained in safe amalgam removal. Doing so could expose you to tremendous health risks, due to the large amounts of mercury vapor being released during the removal process.
Research has shown that if you do not take proper safety precautions during the removal process, mercury levels in your blood can rise three to four-fold, which may result in acute toxicity.
Mandatory Steps For Your Safety When Removing Them
Make sure to use a so-called biological dentist that is trained in properly removing mercury fillings. Some things that need to be done to keep you (and your dentist) safe during the procedure include:
- Providing you with an alternative air source and instructing you not to breathe through your mouth
- Putting a rubber dam in your mouth so you don’t swallow or inhale any toxins
- Using a high-volume evacuator near the tooth at all times to evacuate the mercury vapor
- Washing your mouth out immediately after the fillings have been removed (the dentist should also change gloves after the removal)
- Immediately cleaning your protective wear and face once the fillings are removed
- Mercury-absorbing masks are worn by dental staff
- Patients wear eye protection
- Amalgams are removed in chunks rather than being ground out
- High-speed drills are used with copious amounts of water irrigation and coolant to prevent mercury vaporizing
- The air in the operating room is filtered to remove mercury vapor
- The patient exposes minimal skin during the procedure
If your dentist is not taking all of these steps, do NOT use them and find a dentist who will do the removal properly. If you don’t you WILL get mercury poising in your organs, leading to all types of problems, mentally and physically.
For a complete description of how to safely remove mercury amalgam, see this PDF created by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT). The proper procedure is also explained in the featured video. – https://iaomt.org/wp-content/uploads/IAOMT-Position-Paper-Dental-Mercury-Amalgam-Full.pdf
Only Biological Trained Dentist
Here are several sources to help you locate a dentist trained in biological dentistry:
- Consumers for Dental Choice’s Campaign for Mercury-Free Dentistry – http://www.toxicteeth.org/dentistsDoctorsProducts.aspx
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine – http://iabdm.org/cms/?id=34
- The Holistic Dental Association – http://holisticdental.org/
I also suggest you get healthy before having your fillings removed, as you want your detoxification mechanisms optimized prior to removal. To remove mercury that has already accumulated in your body,
By utilizing the information presented on this site, you agree to and understand that Bill Farr is not a doctor or any other type of certified health care professional, and his opinion is not a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your doctor or your other health care providers concerning your symptoms and medical requirements before following any of the remedies or other suggestions he offers. His opinion is based on his own research and is to be used for educational purposes only. Bill Farr’s wellness plans and advice are meant to be used in conjunction with standard allopathic or osteopathic medical treatment and care.