How to Protect Yourself & Remove Negative Energy – Part 2
In part 1 of removing negative energy we show if you or your subconscious beliefs are the cause or perpetuate the negativity around you? And lifestyle changes and how to change your thought process.
Plants absorb light from the sun, carbon dioxide from the air, and water from the soil in the process of photosynthesis. Dr. Olaf Kruse’s team found that during situations when they would not produce enough energy this way, the algae start eating the plants around them. They do this by secreting a special enzyme that digests the cellulose in those plants.
Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee, a psychologist & energy healer, hopes this finding can improve research on the energy fields of humans. She hypothesizes that changes in emotional state can change the ways in which human cells produce hormones and energy. She believes that there is a way in which humans can learn to draw in energy from the other life forms around them as plants do. Many healers of different disciplines around the world already have teachings that facilitate this energy transfer.
Bader-Lee suggests that in the field of bioenergy there are studies on the plant and animal world that will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do. “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,” she concluded. As shown here in my video blog on “Earthing.”
To do this yourself see my blog and videos on Qi-Gong, and ancient practice of moving your own energy within your body.
Here are 5 energetic tools
They will help clear your space and prevent energy drains while releasing people’s energy or bringing positive energy to you:
1. Stay centered and grounded. If you are centered within your spiritual self (instead of your ego) you will sense right away when any negative energy or emotions has moved into your space. If you are grounded, you use your intention to easily release and send other people’s energy and emotions down through an energetic cord connecting you to the earth. This can be done with the second meditation at the bottom of my meditation page here as well as by touching the earth with intention or an earthing mat explained here.
2. Be in a state of non-resistance. What we resists sticks. If you feel uncomfortable around a certain person or in a group, don’t go into resistance as a way to protect yourself as this will only keep foreign energy stuck in your space. Move into a state of non-resistance by imagining that your body is clear like a glass of water. This way, if someone invalidates you, it will pass right through you or you can send it down to the center of the earth. In order to strengthen this ability try the first meditation from my meditation page.
3. Own your personal aura space. We each have an energetic aura surrounding our body. If we are not conscious and aware of this personal space with an intention of protection, we are vulnerable to foreign energy entering it. Be aware of your aura boundaries (about an arms length away from your body all the way around, above and below) as a way to own your personal space. This can be done by practicing the egg of light meditation technique explained in the video here.
4. Cleanse your energy field. The color gold has a high vibration which is useful for clearing away foreign energy. Imagine a gold shower nozzle at the top of your aura (a few feet above your head) with beautiful light energy descending on you and running through your body, carrying away all of your spent, negative energy. You will immediately feel cleansed and refreshed as if you took a shower. The first meditation at the bottom of my blog here can walk you through this.
5. Call back your energy. When we have our own positive energy in our own space there is less room for other’s energy to enter. But as we focus on other people and projects we sometimes spread our energy around. In my first meditation you will see how to Create an image of a clear gold sun several feet above your head and let it be a magnet, attracting all of your spent energy back into it (and purifying it in the gold energy). Then bring it down through the top of your aura and into your body space, releasing your energy back into your personal space. This can also be done with Qi-Gong explained here.
Clearing Negative Energy Series:
Part 1 – Are you perpetuating negative beliefs around you caused by your subconscious belief structure. Learn how to stop this.
Part 2 – Understand how we absorb energy from others. And 5 techniques on how to prevent this.
Part 3 – Understanding the characteristics of an empathy or emotional sponge and if this is you, how to protect yourself.
Part 4 – Learn how to use salt water and sage to disconnect from chronic negative energy, black energy and entities
Part 5 – Learn how to use sage, salt, crystals, essential oils and more to clear your home, office, jewelry, car or other objects of negative energy, entities and anything else holding you back.