Explanation of Flower Meditation Technique:
The flower meditation is based on your ability to identify flow in areas of your life as well as your ability to manifest. It can show you where you have blocks and with awareness allow you to release them. It is an advanced technique made simple through my instruction through the technique. Those that have learned this in my classes always seem overjoyed with the results and seek to do it over and over on their own, which is why I have created this audio file. The meditation is just under 13 minutes and nothing special is required just that you sit comfortably in a quiet area.
In this meditation you will hear shamanic drums, a didge, flute and other high frequency relaxing sounds like Himalayan singing bowls to help to raise your vibration and take you into and alpha state in order to cleanse your energy.
Pranayama Breathing Technique
In this meditation we start with alternative nostril breathing (also known as pranayama). This is done with the hand position shown in the photo to the left, and explained fully in the meditation guidance. (done with the right hand)
Since your nose is directly linked to your brain and nervous system.
Simply by practicing a few rounds of this can help restore imbalances in your brain, improve sleep, calm your emotional state, boost your thinking, and calm your nervous system. For thousands of years the Indian yogis believe that many diseases are connected to disturbed nasal breathing.
Breathing in through your left nostril will access the right “feeling” hemisphere of your brain, and breathing in through your right nostril, will access the left “thinking” hemisphere of your brain. Consciously alternating your breath between either nostril will allow you to activate and access your whole brain merging the two hemispheres.
Explanation of Your Vision:
Explained below is a way to analyze the results of what you’ve envisioned in your meditation. It is recommended to do the meditation before reading the results below, so that you are not distracted or influenced by the result you would like.
In an 11-minute meditation what happens to you?
- • Does the flower open beautifully and brightly staying open and magnetizing the light, love, knowledge you require for your life’s vision? Or is there resistance or difficulty to opening? If it is not opening this represents resistance and barriers that exist in your own mind against receiving your goals.
- • Does it open but then the minute you lose your focus you come back and it’s closed again. This represents you feeling like you need to do everything yourself, not allowing the universe or those around you to help you. It also represents a lack of confidence in anyone to see or share your vision. It represents you not believing in them but more importantly you thinking they won’t believe or share in your vision.
- • Do you lose the vision of what the flower looks like as it’s opening? This could mean the vision of your life, your goals or your purpose isn’t clear. Or that there is a lack of confidence in the vision, causing you to want to change to another vision.
- • Does the flower wilt or lose its strength in the pedals as it opens or lose its color? This could mean a lack of confidence or low self esteem in your goal or simply you. Or a lack of viger for your life path. A remedy to this is finding gratitude, compassion for self as well as spending time thinking of exactly what you want.
- • Does it open bright and beautifully but once it’s there feel like there needs to be, “something else.” As if you by yourself are not enough. Can you not enjoy just you, bright and beautiful?
- • Did you just give up on the whole thing and just think of something else? This could mean that you’re not interested in the steps it takes to achieve your goal, you just want it now and if you can’t have it you’re not interested in it at all. A remedy to this is enjoying the process and realizing that is part of the passion of your life.
- • A flower changing from one to another is okay, it just represents the different roles in life such as a mother, sister, one of the girls, or a professional, etc. – it means the different aspects of you. If it changes so much that it is distracting, then you need to feel freer or more accepting in the different aspects of yourself.
Once you know the technique of the flower, when you want to attract something in your life, imagine your flower big and strong, wide open to receive. This should enhance your personality and allow you to receive what the universe is presenting you. When you want to protect yourself, from negative energy, imagine your flower closed, not allowing the negativity to effect you.
This meditation is designed to show you where you are at in your ability to receive, manifest, or accept what you want in your life. It is designed to show you where and how you are resisting what you would like in your life.
Photocredit is Katana Leigh www.artlovelight.com