(4 for 4.99 each)
In this 17 minute video I show 12 techniques for losing weight and digestion as a continuation of the first video. They can be done together or separately.
The movements are particularly designed and chosen to lower stress (and cortisol) and strengthen your organs and improve digestion and the flow of chi in your body. In the video I explain the benefits of each movement and how to move your breath and focus your intention for the results you want. They are designed for beginner or advanced students alike.
During this tutorial of techniques I also explain the "Three Dantien" or main energy centers in your body and how to use them. The difference between Chi gong and working out. Science explaining Chi Gong, the importance of breath and intention, and how to ensure you are doing the techniques properly. You also have our complete support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Techniques in this Video:
These movements are specifically chosen to balance your chi, balance and align your chakras, boost metabolism, bring new life into your organs, move the chi within your body, help with digestion, put you in a meditative state, and all the benefits of chi gong as well.
Specific Benefit for each movement:
- The warm up (first two movements) are for activating your chi, gathering energy and improve the flow of blood and energy circulation in our body.
- The first technique will help you with stress related to sleeping disorders.
- The next technique helps overall digestion and helps with arthritis.
- The third technique helps with stomach and the movement it creates related to digestion.
- The next technique helps with blood flow to internal organs improving their function for digestion. Also helps with emotional balance, helps us to not be triggered by the small issues we face that occur against our will, and helps with mental focus.
- This Technique helps with mental and psychological imbalance and aids stomach in digestion, as well as the brain and gut connection.
- The next technique helps with the free flow of energy and blood flow within your organs, also helps with high blood pressure and hypertension.
- This technique helps with breathing capacity and relieving constriction within your physical or mental system, helps with any lung related issues, helps with any type of aggressive feelings, helps to improve blood flow to heart and brain, and helps with spine issues such as scoliosis.
- This movement helps with blood flow to your internal organs and digestion, vitality of the sexual organs, and connection of upper and lower body.
- This technique helps with personal power, expansion, and freedom, brings relaxation and a carefree attitude, and helps with depression and unhappiness.
- This technique helps with low blood pressure and aids kidneys.
- This next technique helps with balance, vitality, coordination of organs, diabetes and hypertension, and will help to lower stress and heart rate.
- This will allow your body to calm down, aid in hypertension, and storing energy.
Each movement can be done separately including the warmup for as long as you like if you feel a comfortable in it, or a strong connection doing that one. The number of repetitions for each movement should be done based on how you are feeling during that particular movement or following me in the video. The number of reps as taught by the ancients when doing all of them together are as follows:
- (ball) 3 times each side
- (moon) 3 X each side
- (palms) 3 X each side
- (clouds) 6 X each side
- (sea) 6 X
- (waves) 12 X
- (wings) 12 X
- (punch) 3 X each side
- (goose) 6 X
- (wheel) 3 X each side
- (ball) 6 X each side
- (press palms) 6 X