This Webinar Shows Why You Have Trouble Meditating
& What To Do
(On Sale now Or find Guided Meditations Below)
How to Meditate (Downloads Below)
This video shows techniques for meditation & incorporating your Qi (or Chi) as a way of removing negative energy & adding positive ones. The audio downloads below have a complete tutorial of what to do and how to meditate.
About These Meditation Techniques
These meditations show you important aspects of your physical and energy body that most people have not yet accessed because they are not aware they exist. A regular practice using these techniques can help you to get the most from all aspects of your job, relationship, finances, health, and path in life. They have also been shown to increase your energy, allow for better sleep, and other unexpected positive occurrences.
Part of the reason people have so much success with these meditations is because they combine activity from your physical, mental, and energetic body and attune you to your highest vibration. They can also help you with stress, lack of confidence, overeating, bad habits, and self-doubt.
About the Audio Downloads Below
The meditations below have been developed from over 20 years of personal study with Monks & Shamanic healers. They are thousand-year-old Non-Religious practices, that were once in secret. People have told me they have lowered stress, overcome overwhelming emotional & physical pain, anxiety, and much more. An immediate effect is that positive coincidences and connections almost always dramatically increase in a new practitioner's life and better sleep.
(Currently On Sale)
Menu of Guided Meditations & Where to begin:
Clicking on each meditation will give you a full description of each.
Summary of Guided Meditations
- Ball of light – a way to charge and cleanse your energy, go into an alpha state, and get out of your thoughts. My first meditation in all of my classes.
- Emotional Extraction – A powerful way to remove any negative emotions and bring you back to feeling yourself.
- Chakra Technique Meditation – Powerful way to charge each of the energy centers in your body giving you better results in areas of your life such as grounded-ness, sex, creativity, self-esteem, compassion, expression, insight, and connection to spirit.
- Couple's Tantric/Energy - Using Tantric energy techniques the couple is shown how to combine their heart and sexual energy for more passion and understanding for one another.
- Subconscious Visualization for Success - A guided subconscious imagery to reprogram your brain for gratitude & success
- Morning Motivation – Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning? Dealing with Depression or low energy? This can help.
- Unity Consciousness – Connect to what indigenous tribes refer to as Mother Earth for grounding and move into your heart's energy to connect with the divine. A powerful way to manifest and move to higher dimensions or mental states.
- Meditation for Addiction - Meditation is proven more powerful than many typical approaches to overcome addiction. This guided meditation is a powerful way to help overcome any negative habit or pattern.
- Chronic Negativity Release – Do you sometimes feel cursed? Feel that you cannot get out of a rut? This can help get in touch with why energetically as well as subconsciously and remove it.
- Self-Healing Meditation –The most powerful techniques I have found to bring in assistance in self-healing, Chi, and positive light to help with any type of self-healing.
- Remote Healing – (Known as Remote Healing) These are the most powerful techniques I have found to bring in assistance in sending love, healing, Chi, and positive light to assist in the healing of someone else.
- Flower Technique – Do you have trouble manifesting? This can show you why. It is a way to tap into your subconscious and see the level of power you have for manifesting and how to improve it.
- Emotional Extraction Part 2 - Three techniques for dealing with unhealthy Attachment
- Pregnancy Meditation – Are you or do you know someone who is pregnant? This helps the mother feel at ease with the upcoming birthing process and further consciously connect mother (& father) to the baby in a powerfully moving way.
or a Full 21-Day Meditation Seminar
(4 for 4.99 each)
FAQ About Meditation
Do I need prior experience to do these meditations? No, the techniques are explained in the introductory video above, and in the meditation itself (the audio file), I walk you through each part, explaining everything you need to do. You won’t need anything else but you can email us if you have a question at (firstname.lastname@example.org). We have 100% success rate with people who are committed to the practice.
Where should I do these? I recommend doing them in a comfortable place such as your bed before you go to sleep or when you wake up. They can be done anywhere you feel comfortable. Just don’t do them while driving or any place relaxation can cause a problem since they can put you in an altered state or to sleep.
How will these help me meditate better? These meditations are designed to focus your mind so that you are not distracted by your random thoughts. As explained in the Benefits of Meditation video below, it will provide you with all the benefits without the negative or excessive thoughts getting in the way.
Why should I meditate? More and more science is proving the incredible benefits meditation provides, it is a practice everyone can and does benefit greatly from. See the video above explaining benefits of meditation or my blog here.
Almost everyone I speak to lately wants to meditate but do not on a regular basis. They often think it's because they are lazy, but I prefer to think that they have not yet found the benefit of meditation specific to what they want to motivate them to do it every day. In this video I present some unusual benefits that might get you to start a regular practice. For the full blog click here.
Why should I do these meditations over others? All meditation practices are beneficial. These have been developed over my 20 years of personal experience based on thousand year old practices, that will allow you to focus better and move into an Alpha state long enough to experience all the benefits of meditation including a mind-body-spirit alignment, long after you’ve completed the meditation.
What is Chi-Gong (QiGong) and How to Do It
Chi (also spelled Qi, and called Prana in India) is the word the Chinese use for inner energy. It exists within, and all around us. It flows naturally in a healthy body, but its flow is prevented by negative emotions, stress, fears, etc, which leads to sickness and disease. Acupuncture is the practice of moving your Chi around your body for the purpose of healing. Practicing the exercises in the video below is a great way to move your chi for more energy, health, happiness, and wellness of your physical, mental and spiritual body. It can also be used for weight loss. More on this can be found by clicking here to read the full blog. Practicing these will also strengthen your Chi like a muscle and allow you to become more powerful in the meditations I teach in the downloads above.
Can I lie down when I do these? You can, however you will probably fall asleep. If that is your sole objective, then by all means, but these meditations will have best results sitting with your back straight perpendicular to the ground. This puts your Chakras in alignment.
Where is my third eye? Your third eye can be found about an inch above your eyebrows in the center of your forehead. The exact location can be found by measuring the distance from the tip of your chin to the tip of your nose with your thumb and index finger. Once you have this measured without moving your hand, move your thumb from your chin to the tip of your nose. Where your index finger is now will be your third eye point. This is where you should look up to when in meditation. Looking here will help to activate your third eye for insight and your pineal gland, connecting you to universal energy.
Can I use this audio file on my computer, ipod, iphone? These are MP3 files and can be used on any devices. Email email@example.com with any problems.
How does stress effect your brain?